Intramurals are non competitive campus wide sports and events that are open for any student to join. They give you and your buddies the opportunity to stay active and play the sports you love. Intramurals also build a community atmosphere and can help you meet many new people.
Intramurals on campus are organized by Student Employees and the Student Activities Department. Intramural sign up deadlines, rules, schedules and all specific sport season information will be communicated via your Briar Cliff University email directly to you or/to registered participants as appropriate.
Available Now - BCU's 2023-2024 Intramural Events
Take advantage for the many fun opportunities to help introduce you to new people and have fun while getting competitive.
The deadline for sign up for each league and tournament is the week before the date shown. We will do our best to include everyone interested in every events, however, due to space and time limitations some tournaments and leagues brackets may be limited to a first-come, first-served basis. Other information about intramural teams, rules, schedules, and all specific sport and season information will be communicated directly to registered participants via their Briar Cliff University as appropriate.
Sign up as a team or individual.
The majority of our intramural offerings on campus allow you the opportunity to sign up and be matched with a team or sign up as a team. Getting involved is easy with our simple online registration system, IMLeagues. Use the instructions below to get started registering.
|How to register on IMLeagues?
How to create an IMLeague account:
- Click "Register Now" button and Create an account.
- Enter your information, and use your school email if applicable (@canbelto.com) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in your email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should automatically joined to your school - if not you can search schools by clicking "Schools" link
| How to sign up for an intramural sport on IMLeagues
- Login to your IMLeagues account.
- Click the "Get Involved" button at the top right of your user homepage OR click on Briar Cliff University link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current intramural sports offered will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play (League A or League B)
- Your can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For Team Captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- IF they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their e-mail address.
Join a Team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join their team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing their team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Questions, Concerns, Suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact residence life.